To learn the Holy Quran with correct pronunciation or Tajweed is a religious obligation of Muslims. Noorani Qaida is thought to be a basic Qaida for children to learn the Holy Quran all across the world. The Holy Quran can not be learned without knowing the basic Tajweed rules. It teaches the learner Zayer, Zabar, Paysh, Maad & Shad the most basic elements of Arabic.
To learn the Quran e Pak there is a “Qaida” designed for beginners. Keeping in mind the “Makharij” is designed for those who are not native Arabic and can learn the Holy Quran easily. of 17 chapters each with a specific pattern of learning. It is not possible to learn Quranic words without knowing the Arabic basic rules & pronunciation. consists of all the basics of Arabic used in the Holy Quran.
There are some key features :
- Noorani Qaida a basic one Qaida for kids is available in pdf & can be downloaded to any device like android, tablet & even Computer, or Laptop.
- It makes learning Arabic rules easier for the learner and not difficult to carry.
- Noorani Qaida in English is designed for those who are native English speakers. It provides all the rules of Arabic pronunciation & can be used to learn Arabic basics without Tutor.
- Noorani Qaida is now available online & can be learned without downloading by just clicking the required page.
- Noorani Qaida sites were launched in 2010 & onward. The app is a big initiative for learners of all languages. It is a bilingual app and can be downloaded from the play store in all countries.
- app is designed by keeping in mind the following basic rules of Quran learning: Joints, Letters & compounds, Tanween, Long vowels, Short vowels, Rules of Raa & Laam, Makharij, Sakoon & Jam, etc.
There are unlimited benefits of Noorani Qaida because it makes it easier to learn according to your spare time. By touching a single letter you may get the correct Audio pronunciation of that letter & can repeat it also. It makes you free from tutor & then you can learn letter by letter joining of a word. The voiceover is done in other languages too for non-Arabic learners.
try our Free Trial Classes here